The open reflex Romeo3 sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full size handguns and is designed with Picatinny mount in mind. Features MOTAC™, a motion sensor for automatic on/off, and manual brightness control. Sig Sauer's proprietary red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red-dot. ROMEO3 is perfect for those moments when you barely have time to blink.
- High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance
and zero distortion
- A 3 MOA Red Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement
under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery
replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a
lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and
- M1913 Picatinny riser mount for AR iron sight co-witness
- Item #: SOR31002
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 25mm
- Red Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Illumination Setting: 9 Daytime/2 NV
- Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Length: 2.4"
- Width: 1.10"
- Rear Height: 1.65"
- Front Height: .87"
- Adjustment: 1.0 MOA
- Color: Graphite