Item #: MAG514-COY
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode. * Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.