Purchasing a firearm online is easy. To speed up your order, please read the following steps.
1. Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase from Nelson Tactical meets the laws of your state, county, or city.
2. We cannot ship a gun direct to you, you will need find a licensed FFL dealer in your area for us to ship it to.
3. Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealer's name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
4. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Nelson Tactical.
5. Please contact us to confirm we received a copy of your FFL dealer’s license.
6. Once we receive the dealer's information, we will ship the firearm to their premise address.
Email (Preferred): FFL@Nelsontactical.com
Mail to: Nelson Tactical
1367 Velp Ave
Green Bay WI 54303
Handgun ammunition sales restricted to persons age 21 and older, all other ammunition sales are restricted to persons age 18 and older.
Buyers of ammunition are ultimately responsible for complying with local and state laws pertaining to the purchase and shipment of ammunition in their jurisdiction prior to completing a sale.
State Specific Restrictions:
Alaska - No ammo sales online
California - No ammo sales to addresses located in Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco or Marin County
Connecticut - Must provide proper permit or certificate
Hawaii - No ammo sales online
Illinois - Must provide copy of FOID or CCW Permit, and an Illinois issued Driver's License or State ID
Massachusetts - No ammo sales online
New Jersey - Must provide copy of FPID
New York - Ammunition must be shipped to a valid FFL or SOA
Washington D.C. - Must provide copy of Firearms Registration Certificate